Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Markleeville Plein-air week-2012

Starting Tuesday of next week is the Markleeville Gallery's Plein-air week .  Its a full week of artists painting in and around the town of Markleeville , Ca and the county of Alpine in Calif.     Most of the artists involved are professional and do earn their living by artwork.    I am for the second year going to partisipate and am very excited.   I am so new at all of this, but some of my artwork has been enjoyed by folks, and I guess I can only improve by working hard at it!!!   I am very apprecative that I can join them, although I still don't feel ready!!!       So I will try  to post my daily paintings for that week,   thanks so much for checking in from time to time!!!!  And Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment