Now, I had a more difficult time settling. I did 3 starts, from 3 different places using 3 different papers. So much information!! And I really didn't do well, so I just tried to take it all in, so to speak. ( maybe to much caffeine!) anyhow ----I did do one from my memories and the photo's we took. Choosing the right support is sometimes hard with pastel, to get the right finish you want. I finally choose a dark aubergine colourfix plein-air board, 11 x 14----and worked on this off and on for maybe a week. Now I have many more ideas to try------composition is always key, and at time is very difficult. Anyhow, my effort is here.