Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In the meanwhile!

While I haven't been posting on my blog, I have been busy!  Recently got 2 new books about NotAN and am studing these so as to get the "Idea" ingrained", and then use it! Edgar Alywin Payne used it, Maynard Dixon understood it, and Jane Hoffsetter has a great compostion book using it widely!  And I am begining to get it.  Also, the fall cattle worktime is here.  We have fields along Hwy's, and also in the hills where the cattle have been all summer.  Time to wean and ship!   So, I thought I would post a few recent pictures of some right here at the Older part of the ranch along Hwy 88 in the Carson Valley.  My son on his blue horse, and my dog holding them at the top of the lane. 
And around the cornor to the corralls. 


Also here is the last pastel I have worked on-------I am going to change much about this in the next few days and will post the outcome!I have ideas about this, so more work to do.  See ya in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment